- walk-in service (appt only): £1/min (no minimums)
- automated 24/7 online service: razorLAB.co.uk
- 406x305mm: Great for cutting and engraving
- 1100x800mm: Great for cutting (and basic engraving)
- Acrylic: 3mm (and 5mm in Black, White and Clear)
- MDF: 3mm
- Plywood (laser grade): 3mm
- Corrugated board: 3mm and 6mm
- Mountboard: 1.4mm
- Felt: 3mm
* We cannot laser cut metals/glass and PVC (due to toxic fumes). However, we can laser engrave anodised aluminum and black mark on stainless steel.
* You can bring your own material. Please double-check beforehand via our contact page.
We can get jobs done usually within 5 business days. However, if your job is urgent, we can prioritise it to be completed within 1-2 business days (or even same day, subject to availability).
If you are not in a position to provide us with laser-ready files (first follow instructions here), we can help you out with our consultation service. We charge £1/min for this service, where we can sit down with you and turn your ideas/sketches into files that we can run through our machines.